A pair of struggling teams hit the court when the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (5-10) host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (2-6) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Red Flash are 3-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak against the Terriers, losers of five straight. The matchup’s point total is set at 152.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA)||-3||-112||-109||152||-109||-112||-159||130|
|Saint Francis (PA) (-3)||Under (152)||Saint Francis (PA) 78 Saint Francis (BKN) 74|
- In 33.3% of their games this year (five of 15 chances), the Red Flash and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 152 points.
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have added up to score more than 152 points in 75% of their games this season (six of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 less points per game (150.6) than this game’s over/under of 152 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 163.7 points per game, 11.7 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Red Flash average point total in outings this season is 144.7, 7.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Terriers games this year have averaged a total of 169.6 points, 17.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- The Red Flash have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-11 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Red Flash have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- The Red Flash have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 15 games (46.7%).
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (BKN) has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-6 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Terriers have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 8 (87.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-79 STF|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-80 SFU|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 SFU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-68 STF|
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Red Flash is Ramiir Dixon-Conover, who scores 15.0 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s best rebounder is Mark Flagg, who averages 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 8.4 PPG average.
- Bryce Laskey connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Red Flash, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Dixon-Conover is the Red Flash leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Flagg leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- Travis Atson is the top scorer for the Terriers with 14.9 points per game. He also adds 7.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his stats.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s leader in rebounds is Unique McLean with 7.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Chauncey Hawkins with 5.0 per game.
- Atson makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Terriers.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s leader in steals is Rob Higgins (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Elijah Hardison (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED