The Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (8-7) hit the court against the Utah Valley Wolverines (3-4) as heavy, 15.5-point favorites on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint John’s (NY)||-15.5||-110||-110||154.5||-112||-110||-2000||950|
- In 46.7% of their games this season (seven of 15 chances), the Red Storm and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 154.5 points.
- Utah Valley has played in three games this year (out of seven total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 154.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (155.7) than this game’s total of 154.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 159.5 points per game, 5.0 more than the point total for this game.
- The average total the Red Storm have had set in matchups this year is 2.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Wolverines games this year have averaged an over/under of 158.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Information
- Saint John’s (NY) been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 7-7 record.
- When favored by at least 15.5 points, the Red Storm have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Red Storm have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 14 games this season.
Utah Valley Betting Information
- The Wolverines record against the spread is 3-3.
- In the majority of Utah Valley’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 6 games, 66.7%).
Saint John’s (NY) Leaders
- The Red Storm leader in points and rebounds is Julian Champagnie, who scores 20.0 points and grabs 7.2 boards per game.
- Posh Alexander is Saint John’s (NY)’s best passer, dispensing 4.6 assists per game while scoring 9.9 PPG.
- Champagnie hits more threes per game than any other member of the Red Storm, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.4 per game.
- Alexander and Champagnie lead Saint John’s (NY) on the defensive end, with Alexander leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Champagnie in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Utah Valley Leaders
- Jamison Overton racks up 18.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wolverines.
- Utah Valley’s leader in rebounds is Fardaws Aimaq with 15.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Trey Woodbury with 4.1 per game.
- Woodbury hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Wolverines, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.8 per contest.
- Overton (1.6 steals per game) and Aimaq (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Wolverines in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED