The No. 22 Saint Louis Billikens (6-1) host the Dayton Flyers (7-2) after winning six straight home games. The Billikens are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Louis (-9.5)||Over (136)||Saint Louis 77 Dayton 63|
- In 100% of their opportunities this year (seven of seven chances), the Billikens and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- In two of nine games (22.2%) this year, Dayton and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points.
- The two teams average a combined 19.6 more points per game (155.6) than this matchup’s total of 136 points.
- The Billikens and the Flyers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 fewer points per game than the point total of 136 set for this game.
- The average total the Billikens have had set in matchups this year is 18.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Flyers games this year is 1.4 less points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Against the spread, Saint Louis has been strong this season, posting a 6-1 record.
- The Billikens fare well when favored by at least 9.5 points, posting a 4-0 record against the spread.
- The Billikens have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 7 games this season.
Dayton Betting Information
- Dayton has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 5-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Flyers have a record ATS of 0-2.
- In the majority of Flyers games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Dayton||-14||138.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 DAYTON|
|1/17/2020||Dayton||-7||137.5||-332||+250||Regular Season||78-76 DAYTON|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-62 DAYTON|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 SLU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, tallying 17.8 points per game to go with 3.0 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin is the Billikens leading rebounder, pulling down 11.1 per game, while Yuri Collins is their best passer, distributing 7.3 assists in each contest.
- Gibson Jimerson leads the Billikens in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Goodwin is Saint Louis’ leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Hasahn French leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Jalen Crutcher’s points (18.3 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Flyers’ leaderboards.
- Jordy Tshimanga is at the top of the Dayton rebounding leaderboard with 7.8 rebounds per game. He also scores 6.7 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Ibi Watson paces his teammates on the Flyers with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- Dayton’s leader in steals is Rodney Chatman (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chase Johnson (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends