The Saint Louis Billikens (8-3) hit the road in A-10 play against the Fordham Rams (1-8) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. The Billikens are double-digit favorites by 17 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 127.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Fordham (+17)||Over (127.5)||Saint Louis 75 Fordham 58|
- The Billikens and their opponents have totaled at least 127.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 11 opportunities (90.9%) this season.
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to score more than 127.5 points in three of nine games (33.3%) this season.
- The Billikens and the Rams combine to average 7.2 more points per game than the over/under of 127.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.2 points per game, 6.7 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Billikens games this season is 21.5 more points than the over/under of 127.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Rams games this year is 7.6 less points than the point total of 127.5 for this outing.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- The Billikens have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-4 record.
- The Billikens fare well when favored by at least 17 points, posting a 3-0 record against the spread.
- In 8 of 11 (72.7%) contests this season, Saint Louis and its opponents have hit the total.
Fordham Betting Information
- Fordham has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- In the majority of Fordham’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Saint Louis||-14.5||118.5||-2062||+943||Regular Season||55-39 SLU|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-60 SLU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- The Billikens scoring leader is Javonte Perkins, who averages 17.7 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin leads the Billikens in rebounding, averaging 10.3 per game, while Yuri Collins leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.4 in each contest.
- Gibson Jimerson leads the Billikens in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Goodwin is the Billikens leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Hasahn French leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Chris Austin racks up 11.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Rams.
- The Fordham leaders in rebounding and assists are Joel Soriano with 9.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.0 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Jalen Cobb with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.8 points and 4.8 rebounds per game).
- Austin is dependable from distance and leads the Rams with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Cobb (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Fordham while Soriano (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends