The Saint Louis Billikens (6-2) hit the road in A-10 play against the La Salle Explorers (5-10) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Billikens are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In seven of eight outings (87.5%) this season, the Billikens and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- La Salle has played in seven games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 46.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 140.5 points.
- The Billikens and the Explorers combine to average 9.8 more points per game than the total of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.3 more points per game (140.8) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The average point total in Billikens games this season is 12.7 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- Explorers games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.9 points, 2.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Billikens have covered six times in eight contests.
- The Billikens fare well when favored by at least 11 points, posting a 4-0 record against the spread.
- Saint Louis has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 8 games for a 87.5% rate.
La Salle Betting Information
- The Explorers have a losing record against the spread, going 6-8 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- In most of La Salle’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Saint Louis||-8||131||-403||+305||Regular Season||84-69 SLU|
|1/29/2020||Saint Louis||-4||134||-180||+146||Regular Season||77-76 SLU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-49 SLU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-64 SLU|
Saint Louis Leaders
- The Billikens scoring leader is Javonte Perkins, who averages 18.0 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin is the Billikens leading rebounder, grabbing 11.1 per game, while Yuri Collins is their best passer, distributing 7.7 assists in each contest.
- Gibson Jimerson leads his teammates on the Billikens with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Collins and Hasahn French lead the Billikens on the defensive end, with Collins leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and French in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
La Salle Leaders
- Sherif Kenney is the top scorer for the Explorers with 9.4 points per game. He also adds 1.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Jack Clark puts up a stat line of 5.2 rebounds, 9.1 points and 0.8 assists per game for La Salle to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jhamir Brickus holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 7.9 points and 1.9 rebounds per outing.
- Scott Spencer leads the Explorers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- La Salle’s leader in steals is Brickus with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Clifton Moore with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED