The Saint Louis Billikens (11-5) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Richmond Spiders (14-4) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Chaifetz Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Richmond (+4.5)||Under (143.5)||Saint Louis 73 Richmond 70|
- In seven of 16 outings (43.8%) this year, the Billikens and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Richmond has combined with its opponents to score at least 143.5 points in 12 of 18 games (66.7%) this year.
- The Billikens and the Spiders combine to average 9.0 more points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- The Billikens and the Spiders have seen their opponents average a combined 10.3 less points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Billikens have had set in matchups this year is 2.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Spiders games this year have averaged an over/under of 145 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Louis Betting Information
- The Billikens have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-7 record.
- The Billikens have posted a winning record of 7-5 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- Saint Louis and its adversaries have combined to cover the total in 8 of 16 games this year (50%).
Richmond Betting Information
- Richmond has a 9-8 record against the spread, covering in 52.9% of their games.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Spiders have fared well, going 6-5 against the spread.
- In the majority of Richmond’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 17 games, 52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-58 SLU|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-81 RICH|
Saint Louis Leaders
- The Billikens scoring leader is Javonte Perkins, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Jordan Goodwin is Saint Louis’ leading rebounder, pulling down 10.5 per game, while Yuri Collins is its best passer, averaging 6.0 assists in each contest.
- Gibson Jimerson contributes the bulk of the Billikens’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Goodwin and Hasahn French lead Saint Louis on the defensive end, with Goodwin leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and French in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Blake Francis is at the top of the Spiders scoring leaderboard with 16.6 points per game. He also pulls down 2.4 rebounds and dishes out 2.2 assists per game.
- The Richmond leaders in rebounding and assists are Tyler Burton with 7.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.3 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Jacob Gilyard with 5.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.4 points and 2.9 rebounds per game).
- Francis is reliable from distance and leads the Spiders with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Gilyard (3.6 steals per game) and Burton (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Spiders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED