The Saint Mary’s Gaels (8-4) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (7-4) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Gersten Pavilion as just 2.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 123.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-2.5||-112||-109||123.5||-109||-113||-148||120|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (+2.5)||Over (123.5)||Loyola Marymount (CA) 67 Saint Mary’s (CA) 66|
- The Gaels and their opponents have totaled at least 123.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 12 opportunities (75%) this season.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has played in nine games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 81.8% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 123.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.1 points per game, 14.6 more points than the over/under of 123.5 set for this game.
- The Gaels and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 5.2 more points per game than the point total of 123.5 set in this game.
- The average point total for Gaels games this year is 7.6 more points than the over/under of 123.5 in this matchup.
- Lions games this season have averaged a total of 135.7 points, 12.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-5 record.
- The Gaels have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- The Gaels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 11 games (36.4%).
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 4-5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Lions have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In most of Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 10 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Saint Mary’s (CA)||-13.5||127||-1449||+787||Regular Season||57-51 STMRY|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-62 STMRY|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-60 STMRY|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Leaders
- Tommy Kuhse leads the Gaels in points and assists per game, scoring 14.2 points and distributing 5.6 assists.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s best rebounder is Kyle Bowen, who averages 6.2 boards per game in addition to his 3.6 PPG average.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Alex Ducas, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Saint Mary’s (CA) steals leader is Kuhse, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Matthias Tass, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott paces the Lions scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 15.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Lions.
- Quintana (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Loyola Marymount (CA) while Mattias Markusson (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Utah State Aggies vs. Nevada Wolf Pack: 2/26/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Grand Canyon Antelopes vs. Seattle U Redhawks 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. CSU Northridge Matadors 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- UCSB Gauchos vs. UC Riverside Highlanders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- UNLV Rebels vs. Fresno State Bulldogs: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends