WCC opponents square off when the Saint Mary’s Gaels (10-4) visit the Pepperdine Waves (9-8) at Firestone Fieldhouse, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The Waves are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 132.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-1||-115||-105||132.5||-115||-105||-115||-105|
|Pepperdine (+1)||Over (132.5)||Saint Mary’s (CA) 71 Pepperdine 70|
- The Gaels and their opponents have combined for 132.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of 14 games (28.6%) this year.
- Pepperdine has played in 14 games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 82.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 132.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.8 more points per game (145.3) than this game’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.0 more points per game (136.5) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- The Gaels average point total in matchups this season is 130.6, 1.9 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Waves games this year is 18.7 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Gaels have compiled a 4-4 record ATS.
- The Gaels have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 13 games (46.2%).
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Pepperdine has a winning record against the spread, going 9-5-1 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Waves have a record ATS of 5-4.
- In the majority of Waves games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 15 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Saint Mary’s (CA)||-8||146||-388||+295||Conference Tournament||89-82 STMRY|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 STMRY|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 STMRY|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 PEPP|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Leaders
- Tommy Kuhse leads the Gaels in points and assists per game, scoring 14.3 points and distributing 5.4 assists.
- Kyle Bowen leads Saint Mary’s (CA) in rebounding, pulling down 6.4 boards per game while also scoring 4.0 points a contest.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Alex Ducas, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Kuhse and Matthias Tass lead the Gaels on the defensive end, with Kuhse leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Tass in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Colbey Ross collects 17.2 points and adds 7.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Waves’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Kessler Edwards’ stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 17.1 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Pepperdine rebounding leaderboard.
- Ducas paces his teammates on the Waves with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- The Waves’ leader in steals is Ross with 1.4 per game, and Edwards is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED