The Pepperdine Waves (10-9) visit the Saint Mary’s Gaels (10-6) as 6-point underdogs after Colbey Ross went off for 26 points in the Waves 86-82 loss to Santa Clara. The matchup is at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-6||-110||-110||135||-113||-109||-265||209|
|Pepperdine (+6)||Over (135)||Saint Mary’s (CA) 73 Pepperdine 67|
- In four of 16 outings (25%) this season, the Gaels and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- In 15 of 19 opportunities (78.9%) this season, Pepperdine and its opponents have combined to score at least 135 points.
- These teams average a combined 143.9 points per game, 8.9 more points than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (137.7) than this game’s over/under of 135 points.
- The Gaels average point total in outings this season is 131.2, 3.8 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total for Waves games this year is 15.4 more points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is solid against the spread, going 8-7 this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Gaels have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 15 (46.7%) games this season.
Pepperdine Betting Information
- Pepperdine has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 10-6-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Waves have not fared well, going 2-3 against the spread.
- Pepperdine has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.2% of matchups this year (7 out of 17 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Pepperdine||-1.5||135||-123||+101||Regular Season||60-58 PEPP|
|3/8/2020||Saint Mary’s (CA)||-8||146||-388||+295||Conference Tournament||89-82 STMRY|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 STMRY|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 STMRY|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 PEPP|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Leaders
- The Gaels leader in points and assists is Tommy Kuhse, who scores 13.5 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Kyle Bowen leads Saint Mary’s (CA) in rebounding, grabbing 6.3 boards per game while also scoring 3.7 points a contest.
- Alex Ducas’ 1.5 threes per game leads the Gaels.
- The Saint Mary’s (CA) steals leader is Kuhse, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Matthias Tass, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Ross’ points (17.3 per game) and assists (7.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Waves’ leaderboards.
- Kessler Edwards’ stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 16.7 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Pepperdine rebounding leaderboard.
- Edwards is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Waves, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Jade’ Smith (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Pepperdine while Edwards (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends