The Manhattan Jaspers (4-3) are 9.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (6-4) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Yanitelli Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 118 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Peter’s (-9.5)||Over (118)||Saint Peter’s 70 Manhattan 59|
- The Peacocks and their opponents have recorded more than 118 points in 70% of their outings this year (seven of 10 opportunities).
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to score at least 118 points in 42.9% of their matchups this season (three of seven opportunities).
- The Peacocks and the Jaspers combine to average 7.8 more points per game than the total of 118 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 127.7 points per game, 9.7 more than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Peacocks have had set in games this season is 13.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Jaspers this year is 4.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Peter’s Betting Information
- Saint Peter’s has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-3-1 record.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Manhattan Betting Information
- Manhattan has a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- Manhattan has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.9% of matchups this season (3 out of 7 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Manhattan||-1||124.5||-113||-107||Regular Season||67-64 STP|
|1/31/2020||Saint Peter’s||-3||120||-159||+132||Regular Season||70-53 STP|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-50 MANH|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-56 MANH|
Saint Peter’s Leaders
- KC Ndefo leads the Peacocks in scoring, tallying 12.6 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Fousseyni Drame leads the Peacocks in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Matthew Lee leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Daryl Banks III provides the most three-point shooting production for the Peacocks. He makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Ndefo is a standout on the defensive end for the Peacocks, leading the team in steals with 1.5 per game and blocks with 4.1 per contest.
- Anthony Nelson is the top scorer for the Jaspers with 14.4 points per game. He also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Warren Williams is at the top of the Jaspers rebounding leaderboard with 7.1 rebounds per game, and Samir Stewart paces the squad in assists with 2.8 per outing.
- Stewart leads the Jaspers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Elijah Buchanan (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Manhattan while Williams (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED