The Saint Peter’s Peacocks (9-5) are at home in MAAC play against the Marist Red Foxes (8-6) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Peacocks are favored by 8 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 118.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Marist (+8)||Over (118.5)||Saint Peter’s 67 Marist 61|
- The Peacocks and their opponents have put up at least 118.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 14 games (57.1%) this year.
- Marist has played in nine games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 64.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 118.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 128.1 points per game, 9.6 more points than the total of 118.5 set for this game.
- The Peacocks and the Red Foxes have seen their opponents average a combined 7.1 more points per game than the point total of 118.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Peacocks have had set in matchups this season is 7.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Red Foxes games this year have averaged a total of 127.4 points, 8.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Peter’s Betting Information
- Saint Peter’s is good against the spread, going 7-5-1 on the season.
- The Peacocks have covered half the time, going 3-3 against the spread when favored by at least 8 points.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 13 (38.5%) games this season.
Marist Betting Information
- Marist has a losing record against the spread, going 6-8 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- In 7 out of Marist’s 14 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Saint Peter’s||-4.5||120||-210||+170||Regular Season||72-61 MARIST|
|1/5/2020||Saint Peter’s||-8||117||-420||+315||Regular Season||66-40 STP|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 STP|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-63 STP|
Saint Peter’s Leaders
- The Peacocks scoring leader is KC Ndefo, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 6.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Saint Peter’s leading rebounder is Fousseyni Drame averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Matthew Lee and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Daryl Banks III connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Peacocks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- The Saint Peter’s leader in both steals and blocks is Ndefo, who averages 1.3 takeaways and 3.9 rejections per game.
- Ricardo Wright is the top scorer for the Red Foxes with 11.3 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Jordan Jones is atop the Red Foxes rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game, and Raheim Sullivan leads the squad in assists with 3.3 per contest.
- Wright is the most prolific from distance for the Red Foxes, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Marist’s leader in steals is Sullivan with 0.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jones with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends