The Quinnipiac Bobcats (8-12) are underdogs (by 4 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (12-9) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Quinnipiac (+4)||Over (129.5)||Saint Peter’s 66 Quinnipiac 65|
- In 38.1% of their games this season (eight of 21 chances), the Peacocks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 129.5 points.
- Quinnipiac has combined with its opponents to score at least 129.5 points in 13 of 20 outings (65%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 131.8 points per game, 2.3 more points than the over/under of 129.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (130.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- The average total the Peacocks have had set in games this season is 4.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Bobcats games this season is 8.1 more points than the point total of 129.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 63.4 points per game the Peacocks score are 5.8 fewer points than the Bobcats give up (69.2).
- When Saint Peter’s totals more than 69.2 points, it is 3-0-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Quinnipiac has a 7-8 record against the spread and a 6-9 record overall when allowing more than 63.4 points.
- The Bobcats average 6.7 more points per game (68.4) than the Peacocks allow their opponents to score (61.7).
- In games when it scores more than 61.7 points, Quinnipiac is 9-0 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
- Saint Peter’s has an ATS record of 1-3-1 and a 1-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 68.4 points.
- The Peacocks have scored a total of 36 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.7 per game), while the Bobcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 14 total points, -0.8 per game).
Saint Peter’s Betting Information
- The Peacocks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting an 8-11-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Peacocks have struggled to a 5-8 record ATS this season.
- The Peacocks have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 20 games (30%).
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- Quinnipiac has an even record against the spread, going 10-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Bobcats have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- In most of Quinnipiac’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 20 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Saint Peter’s||-4.5||132.5||-205||+170||Regular Season||84-72 STP|
|1/18/2020||Quinnipiac||-5.5||132||-250||+200||Regular Season||71-51 STP|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-60 QUIN|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-58 QUIN|
Saint Peter’s Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Peacocks this season is KC Ndefo, who averages 13.5 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Fousseyni Drame is the Peacocks leading rebounder, pulling down 6.7 per game, while Matthew Lee is their best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Daryl Banks III makes more threes per game than any other member of the Peacocks, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.7 per outing.
- Ndefo is the Peacocks leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.3 steals and 3.7 blocks per game.
- Jacob Rigoni has the top spot on the Bobcats leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.0 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Savion Lewis dishes out more assists than any other Quinnipiac player with 3.3 per game. He also averages 8.5 points and pulls down 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Rigoni leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Quinnipiac’s leader in steals is Lewis (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Seth Pinkney (2.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED