The No. 3 seed Saint Peter’s Peacocks (13-10) are 6-point favorites in the MAAC Tournament quarterfinals against the No. 11 seed Rider Broncs (6-16) on Thursday at Boardwalk Hall. The contest tips off at 5:00 PM ET and airs on ESPN+, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Peter’s (-6)||Over (130.5)||Saint Peter’s 70 Rider 64|
- The Peacocks and their opponents have scored at least 130.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 23 opportunities (30.4%) this season.
- Rider has played in 17 games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 77.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 130.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 131.3 points per game, 0.8 more points than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.5 more points per game (136) than this game’s total of 130.5 points.
- The average total the Peacocks have had set in games this year is 5.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Broncs games this season have averaged a total of 141.8 points, 11.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Peacocks put up 10.6 fewer points per game (63.4) than the Broncs allow (74).
- When Saint Peter’s totals more than 74 points, it is 2-0-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- When Rider gives up more than 63.4 points, it is 9-12 against the spread and 5-16 overall.
- The Broncs’ 67.9 points per game are 5.9 more points than the 62 the Peacocks give up.
- Rider is 10-0 against the spread and 6-11 overall when it scores more than 62 points.
- Saint Peter’s record is 2-5 overall and 2-3-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 67.9 points to its opponents.
- The Peacocks have scored a total of 33 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.4 per game), while the Broncs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 134 total points, -6.1 per game).
Saint Peter’s Betting Information
- Saint Peter’s has not fared well against the spread this season, posting an 8-13-1 record.
- The Peacocks have posted a losing record of 5-7 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- The Peacocks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 22 contests this season, a rate of 27.3%
Rider Betting Information
- Rider has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 10-12 ATS.
- In the majority of Rider’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 22 games, 59.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Saint Peter’s||-9||132||-480||+360||Regular Season||78-65 RIDER|
|2/26/2021||Saint Peter’s||-10||132.5||-590||+430||Regular Season||66-52 STP|
|2/23/2020||Saint Peter’s||-2||138.5||-134||+112||Regular Season||73-54 STP|
|1/24/2020||Rider||-6.5||138||-295||+235||Regular Season||70-66 RIDER|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 RIDER|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-51 RIDER|
Saint Peter’s Leaders
- The Peacocks scoring leader is KC Ndefo, who averages 13.6 per contest to go with 6.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Fousseyni Drame leads Saint Peter’s in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Matthew Lee leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Daryl Banks III connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Peacocks, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per outing.
- The Saint Peter’s leader in both steals and blocks is Ndefo, who averages 1.4 takeaways and 3.7 rejections per game.
- Dwight Murray Jr. has the top spot on the Broncs leaderboards for scoring (15.9 per game), rebounds (6.0 per game), and assists (4.1 per game).
- Rodney Henderson Jr.’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Broncs.
- Rider’s leader in steals is Murray with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tyrel Bladen with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED