The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-14) are expected to continue an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Sam Houston State Bearkats (10-6) as 12-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Bernard G. Johnson Coliseum. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sam Houston State||-12||-110||-110||152.5||-109||-112||-910||575|
|Sam Houston State (-12)||Under (152.5)||Sam Houston State 82 Central Arkansas 69|
- The Bearkats and their opponents have combined for 152.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 16 opportunities (43.8%) this season.
- Central Arkansas has combined with its opponents to score at least 152.5 points in seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 148 points per game, 4.5 fewer points than the total of 152.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (153.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- The average total the Bearkats have had set in matchups this season is 1.0 fewer point than this outing’s point total.
- Sugar Bears games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Sam Houston State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bearkats have covered eight times in 13 contests.
- The Bearkats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 13 contests this season, a rate of 38.5%
Central Arkansas Betting Information
- Central Arkansas has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-9 ATS.
- In the majority of Central Arkansas’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 13 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Central Arkansas||-1.5||155.5||-124||+102||Regular Season||91-80 SMHO|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-67 SMHO|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-82 CARK|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-87 CARK|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 SMHO|
Sam Houston State Leaders
- Zach Nutall leads the Bearkats in scoring, tallying 18.9 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Tristan Ikpe is Sam Houston State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.0 per game, while Donte Powers is its best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Demarkus Lampley’s 2.9 threes per game leads the Bearkats.
- Javion May is the Bearkats leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Ikpe leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen’s points (16.9 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Sugar Bears’ leaderboards.
- Jared Chatham is at the top of the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 7.6 points and tacks on 0.6 assists per game.
- Deandre Jones leads the Sugar Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Central Arkansas’ leader in steals is Jones with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is SK Shittu with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED