The Sam Houston State Bearkats (4-5) are favored (by 8.5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Lamar Cardinals (2-7) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sam Houston State||-8.5||-110||-110||145.5||-108||-113||-435||325|
|Sam Houston State (-8.5)||Under (145.5)||Sam Houston State 77 Lamar 64|
- In six of nine games (66.7%) this season, the Bearkats and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 145.5 points.
- In two of nine games (22.2%) this season, Lamar and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.8 points per game, 6.7 less points than the total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (148.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- The average total the Bearkats have had set in matchups this season is 8.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this season is 12.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Sam Houston State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Sam Houston State has been strong this season, posting a 4-3 record.
- The Bearkats have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 7 games (42.9%).
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 3-6 ATS.
- In most of Cardinals games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Sam Houston State||-7.5||144||-342||+261||Regular Season||77-65 LAMAR|
|1/15/2020||Sam Houston State||-1||140.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||80-75 SMHO|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 LAMAR|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-59 SMHO|
Sam Houston State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bearkats this season is Zach Nutall, who averages 18.9 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Tristan Ikpe leads Sam Houston State in rebounding, averaging 5.4 per game, while Bryce Monroe leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.0 in each contest.
- The Bearkats get the most three-point shooting production out of Demarkus Lampley, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Javion May and Ikpe lead the Bearkats on the defensive end, with May leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Ikpe in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Davion Buster racks up 14.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- The Cardinals’ leader in rebounds is Avery Sullivan with 8.0 per contest, and their leader in assists is Kasen Harrison with 4.3 per game.
- Buster provides the most three-point shooting production for the Cardinals. He makes 3.0 threes per game.
- Ellis Jefferson (1.6 steals per game) and David Muoka (1.7 blocks per game) lead the Cardinals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found