The Sam Houston State Bearkats (9-6) host the SE Louisiana Lions (5-9) after winning seven straight home games. The Bearkats are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sam Houston State||-11.5||-112||-108||145.5||-115||-105||-866||580|
|Sam Houston State (-11.5)||Under (145.5)||Sam Houston State 79 SE Louisiana 66|
- In 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this year, the Bearkats and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- SE Louisiana has played in six games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 42.9% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 145.5 points.
- The Bearkats and the Lions combine to average 0.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bearkats and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 more points per game than the point total of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Bearkats average point total in matchups this season is 152.3, 6.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- Lions games this season have averaged a total of 142.9 points, 2.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Sam Houston State Betting Information
- Sam Houston State is solid against the spread, going 7-5 on the season.
- The Bearkats have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 12 games (41.7%).
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- SE Louisiana has a winning record against the spread, going 7-5 ATS (covering 58.3% of the time).
- In most of Lions games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 12 games, 41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Sam Houston State||-8.5||146||-438||+320||Regular Season||79-70 SMHO|
|1/8/2020||Sam Houston State||-13||150.5||-1115||+650||Regular Season||67-62 SMHO|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-52 SMHO|
Sam Houston State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bearkats this season is Zach Nutall, who averages 19.8 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Tristan Ikpe leads the Bearkats in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Donte Powers leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Demarkus Lampley’s 2.9 threes per game leads the Bearkats.
- The Sam Houston State leader in both steals and blocks is Ikpe, who averages 1.4 takeaways and 1.0 rejection per game.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot sits at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 15.9 points per game. He also collects 3.8 rebounds and dishes out 2.1 assists per game.
- Gus Okafor has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 11.3 points and 1.2 assists per game for SE Louisiana to take the top rebound spot on the team. Joe Kasperzyk holds the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 10.0 points and 2.3 rebounds per outing.
- Okafor’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Lions.
- Kasperzyk (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for SE Louisiana while Pape Diop (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends