The SE Louisiana Lions (1-6) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Sam Houston State Bearkats (3-5) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at University Center (LA) as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sam Houston State||-3.5||-110||-110||147.5||-105||-115||-185||153|
|SE Louisiana (+3.5)||Under (147.5)||Sam Houston State 74 SE Louisiana 71|
- In 18 of eight opportunities (225%) this season, the Bearkats and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 147.5 points.
- In two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this year, SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 147.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 139.3 points per game, 8.2 less points than the total of 147.5 set for this game.
- The Bearkats and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 7.0 more points per game than the point total of 147.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Bearkats games this year is 4.7 more points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
- Lions games this year have averaged a total of 141.4 points, 6.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Sam Houston State Betting Information
- The Bearkats have gone 3-3 against the spread this season.
- Sam Houston State and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- The Lions have a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- In most of Lions games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 5 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Sam Houston State||-8.5||146||-438||320||Regular Season||79-70 SMHO|
|1/8/2020||Sam Houston State||-13||150.5||-1115||650||Regular Season||67-62 SMHO|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-52 SMHO|
Sam Houston State Leaders
- The Bearkats scoring leader is Zach Nutall, who averages 19.1 per contest to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Tristan Ikpe is the Bearkats leading rebounder, pulling down 5.4 per game, while Bryce Monroe is their best passer, distributing 2.7 assists in each contest.
- Demarkus Lampley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bearkats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- The Sam Houston State steals leader is Javion May, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ikpe, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot is at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 12.4 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and averages 1.9 assists per game.
- Gus Okafor has a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 9.3 points and 1.4 assists per game for SE Louisiana to take the top rebound spot on the team. Isiah Kirby holds the top spot for assists with 2.4 per game, adding 6.1 points and 2.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Okafor contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Lions. He makes 1.1 threes per game.
- SE Louisiana’s leader in steals is Joe Kasperzyk with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nick Caldwell with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found