The San Diego State Aztecs (6-3) hit the road in MWC play against the Air Force Falcons (4-5) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Aztecs are double-digit favorites by 15.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 126 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-15.5||-110||-111||126||-109||-112||-2500||1050|
|Air Force (+15.5)||Over (126)||San Diego State 72 Air Force 58|
- The Aztecs and their opponents have recorded more than 126 points in 55.6% of their outings this season (five of nine opportunities).
- In seven of nine outings (77.8%) this year, Air Force has combined with its opponents to score more than 126 points.
- These teams average a combined 128.9 points per game, 2.9 more points than the total of 126 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 128.9 points per game, 2.9 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Aztecs have had set in matchups this season is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Falcons games this year have averaged an over/under of 129.1 points, 3.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has covered in just three of eight matchups this season.
- San Diego State and its opponents have hit the over 4 times in 8 contests this season.
Air Force Betting Information
- Air Force has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- In the majority of Falcons games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||San Diego State||-17||140||-3024||+1143||Conference Tournament||73-60 SDSU|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-74 SDSU|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-51 SDSU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-48 AIR|
San Diego State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aztecs this season is Matt Mitchell, who averages 15.3 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Nathan Mensah is the Aztecs leading rebounder, pulling down 7.3 per game, while Trey Pulliam is their best passer, averaging 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Jordan Schakel provides the most three-point shooting production for the Aztecs. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- The San Diego State steals leader is Mitchell, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mensah, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker is the top scorer for the Falcons with 13.9 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his stats.
- Nikc Jackson is atop the Falcons rebounding leaderboard with 4.3 rebounds per game, and Keaton Van Soelen paces the team in assists with 2.6 per contest.
- Chris Joyce provides the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Walker (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Air Force while Van Soelen (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends