The San Diego State Aztecs (7-3) visit the Air Force Falcons (4-6) in a matchup of MWC teams at Clune Arena, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The Falcons are 17-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 127.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-17||-110||-110||127.5||-110||-112||-3335||1214|
|Air Force (+17)||Over (127.5)||San Diego State 74 Air Force 58|
- The Aztecs and their opponents have scored at least 127.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 10 games (60%) this season.
- Air Force and its opponents have combined to score at least 127.5 points in seven of 10 outings (70%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (131.9) than this game’s total of 127.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.9 points per game, 4.4 more than the point total in this game.
- The Aztecs average point total in matchups this year is 131.7, 4.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Falcons games this season is 4.6 more points than the point total of 127.5 in this outing.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has struggled against the spread, going 4-5 on the year.
- More often than not, San Diego State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
Air Force Betting Information
- Air Force has an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- In most of Air Force’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||San Diego State||-13.5||124.5||-1386||+787||Regular Season||98-61 SDSU|
|3/5/2020||San Diego State||-17||140||-3024||+1143||Conference Tournament||73-60 SDSU|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-74 SDSU|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-51 SDSU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-48 AIR|
San Diego State Leaders
- Matt Mitchell leads the Aztecs in scoring, tallying 15.3 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Nathan Mensah leads San Diego State in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Trey Pulliam leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Jordan Schakel’s 2.6 made threes per game lead the Aztecs.
- Mitchell is the Aztecs leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Mensah leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker is the top scorer for the Falcons with 14.2 points per game. He also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Falcons’ leader in rebounds is Nikc Jackson with 4.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Keaton Van Soelen with 2.4 per game.
- Walker is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Falcons, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Air Force’s leader in steals is Walker (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jackson (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends