The Boise State Broncos (18-4) will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (17-4) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 as 6.5-point underdogs. The Aztecs have won eight games in a row. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-6.5||-110||-110||138||-113||-108||-293||233|
|San Diego State (-6.5)||Over (138)||San Diego State 73 Boise State 66|
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this year (seven of 21 chances), the Aztecs and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Boise State has played in 13 games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 59.1% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 138 points.
- These teams average a combined 152.8 points per game, 14.8 more points than the total of 138 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.2 fewer points per game (124.8) than this game’s over/under of 138 points.
- The Aztecs average point total in matchups this year is 134.8, 3.2 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Broncos games this year is 4.7 more points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
San Diego State Betting Information
- San Diego State has been solid against the spread, going 12-8 this season.
- The Aztecs fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 9-6 record against the spread.
- San Diego State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 11 of 20 games for a 55% rate.
Boise State Betting Information
- Boise State has a 13-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 61.9% of their matchups.
- The Broncos have fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 8-4-1 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Boise State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 21 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||San Diego State||-9||133||-489||+363||Conference Tournament||81-68 SDSU|
|2/16/2020||San Diego State||-5.5||136||-246||+195||Regular Season||72-55 SDSU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-65 SDSU|
San Diego State Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Mitchell, who averages 15.1 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- San Diego State’s leading rebounder is Nathan Mensah averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Pulliam and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Jordan Schakel leads the Aztecs in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 threes per game.
- Mitchell is San Diego State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Mensah leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Boise State Leaders
- Derrick Alston is at the top of the Broncos scoring leaderboard with 17.7 points per game. He also collects 3.5 rebounds and racks up 2.3 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is atop the Broncos rebounding leaderboard with 7.8 rebounds per game, and Rayj Dennis leads the squad in assists with 3.1 per contest.
- Alston makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per outing.
- Abu Kigab’s steals (1.4 steals per game) and blocks (0.9 blocks per game) lead Boise State on defense.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED