The San Diego State Aztecs (10-3) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the San Jose State Spartans (3-6) on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Viejas Arena as big, 26.5-point favorites. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET on FS1. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Diego State||-26.5||-112||-110||145||-113||-108||-50000||3000|
|San Jose State (+26.5)||Under (145)||San Jose State 83 San Diego State 59|
- The Aztecs and their opponents have scored at least 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of 13 opportunities (30.8%) this year.
- San Jose State and its opponents have added up to score at least 145 points in 66.7% of their matchups this season (six of nine chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game (142.6) than this matchup’s total of 145 points.
- The Aztecs and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 5.4 less points per game than the point total of 145 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Aztecs have had set in games this year is 8.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Spartans games this year have averaged an over/under of 145.2 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State Betting Information
- Against the spread, San Diego State has been strong this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- The Aztecs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 12 games this season.
San Jose State Betting Information
- The Spartans have a 2-6 record against the spread, covering in just 25% of their matchups.
- San Jose State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 1 of 8 (12.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/8/2019||San Diego State||-29||135||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-57 SDSU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-56 SDSU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-56 SDSU|
San Diego State Leaders
- Matt Mitchell leads the Aztecs in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- San Diego State’s leading rebounder is Nathan Mensah averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Pulliam and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Jordan Schakel provides the most three-point shooting production for the Aztecs. He knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- The San Diego State steals leader is Mitchell, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mensah, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Omari Moore has racked up 5.8 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, putting him atop the Spartans leaderboards in those categories.
- Richard Washington scores 20.7 points per game, putting him at the top of the San Jose State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and adds 1.8 assists per game.
- Washington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.7 per outing.
- Moore is at the top of the San Jose State steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.4 steals per game and 1.2 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends