The San Diego Toreros (1-5) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Portland Pilots (5-6) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 as 2.5-point favorites. The Pilots have lost five games in a row. The over/under for the matchup is 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland (+2.5)||Over (145)||Portland 74 San Diego 72|
- In one of six opportunities (16.7%) this season, the Toreros and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 145 points.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to score at least 145 points in eight of 11 outings (72.7%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 137.8 points per game, 7.2 fewer points than the over/under of 145 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.4 more points per game (157.4) than this game’s over/under of 145 points.
- The average point total for Toreros games this year is 6.3 less points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- Pilots games this year have averaged an over/under of 156.6 points, 11.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego Betting Information
- The Toreros have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 2-3 record.
- The Toreros have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- San Diego has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 3 of 5 games for a 60% rate.
Portland Betting Information
- The Pilots have a losing record against the spread, going 3-5 ATS (covering just 37.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Pilots have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 62.5% of matchups this season (5 out of 8 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-81 SD|
|1/18/2020||San Diego||-1||136||-116||-107||Regular Season||77-67 SD|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-52 SD|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-55 SD|
San Diego Leaders
- The Toreros scoring leader is Joey Calcaterra, who averages 15.2 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Yauhen Massalski leads the Toreros in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while Ben Pyle leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Calcaterra leads his teammates on the Toreros with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Marion Humphrey and Massalski lead San Diego on the defensive end, with Humphrey leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Massalski in blocks averaging 2.2 per contest.
- The Pilots’ Ahmed Ali racks up enough points (17.4 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Portland’s Eddie Davis stats (5.1 rebounds per game, 11.7 points per game, 1.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Ali’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Pilots.
- Isiah Dasher (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Portland while Hayden Curtiss (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED