The Loyola Marymount Lions (10-6) visit the San Francisco Dons (8-10) as 5.5-point underdogs after Eli Scott went off for 37 points in the Lions 76-73 victory over Santa Clara. The game is at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (+5.5)||Over (135.5)||San Francisco 72 Loyola Marymount (CA) 68|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (12 of 18 chances), the Dons and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- In eight of 16 games (50%) this year, Loyola Marymount (CA) has combined with its opponents to score at least 135.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.9 points per game, 6.4 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The Dons and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 1.3 more points per game than the point total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Dons have had set in games this season is 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Francisco Betting Information
- The Dons have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 7-10 record.
- The Dons fare well when favored by at least 5.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Dons have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 7 of 17 contests this season, a rate of 41.2%
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has covered the spread in half of its games, going 7-7-1 ATS.
- The Lions have fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||San Francisco||-3.5||143.5||-165||+135||Regular Season||68-60 LOYMRY|
|3/6/2020||San Francisco||-7.5||130.5||-346||+267||Conference Tournament||82-53 SF|
|2/29/2020||San Francisco||-5.5||129.5||-250||+198||Regular Season||69-67 SF|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-53 SF|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-69 LOYMRY|
San Francisco Leaders
- The Dons leader in points and assists is Jamaree Bouyea, who scores 16.6 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- Dzmitry Ryuny leads the Dons in rebounding, grabbing 5.9 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.5 points a contest.
- Khalil Shabazz paces his teammates on the Dons with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Shabazz is San Francisco’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Ryuny leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Scott with 17.9 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Jalin Anderson dishes out 3.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Lions.
- Joe Quintana connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.2 per game.
- The Lions’ leader in steals is Quintana with 1.0 per game, and Mattias Markusson is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview