The San Francisco Dons (6-6) are heavy favorites (-12.5) as they try to stop a four-game road slide when they take on the Portland Pilots (5-3) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Chiles Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland (+12.5)||Over (147.5)||San Francisco 79 Portland 70|
- The Dons and their opponents have combined for 147.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 12 opportunities (25%) this year.
- Portland has played in six games this season (out of eight total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 147.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 151 points per game, 3.5 more points than the total of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (151.4) than this matchup’s total of 147.5 points.
- The average point total for Dons games this season is 4.4 less points than the over/under of 147.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Pilots this year is 11.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Francisco Betting Information
- The Dons have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 5-6 record.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Dons have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- San Francisco has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 5 times in 11 contests (45.5%).
Portland Betting Information
- Portland has a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- In most of Pilots games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 5 games, 80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||San Francisco||-17||142||-2565||+1100||Regular Season||81-65 SF|
|1/4/2020||San Francisco||-9||144||-480||+350||Regular Season||76-65 PORT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-63 SF|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-61 SF|
San Francisco Leaders
- The Dons leader in points and assists is Jamaree Bouyea, who puts up 17.3 points per game to go with 4.0 assists.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is San Francisco’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 10.6 points per game.
- Ryuny makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dons, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.6 per contest.
- Khalil Shabazz is the Dons leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Taavi Jurkatamm leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Ahmed Ali averages 18.5 points and adds 3.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pilots’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Pilots’ top rebounder is Eddie Davis — he grabs 4.9 per game while scoring 10.7 points per game.
- Ali leads the Pilots in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Pilots’ leader in steals is Isiah Dasher with 1.6 per game, and Hayden Curtiss is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found