The San Francisco Dons (8-7) are at home in WCC play against the Saint Mary’s Gaels (9-4) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Dons are 3-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Francisco (-3)||Over (128.5)||San Francisco 69 Saint Mary’s (CA) 66|
- The Dons and their opponents have combined to record more than 128.5 points in 80% of their games this season (12 of 15 opportunities).
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has combined with its opponents to score more than 128.5 points in nine of 13 games (69.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 13.2 more points per game (141.7) than this game’s total of 128.5 points.
- The Dons and the Gaels have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 more points per game than the point total of 128.5 set for this outing.
- The Dons average point total in outings this year is 141.1, 12.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Gaels this season is 2.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Francisco Betting Information
- The Dons have been an even bet against the spread this season at 7-7.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Dons have fared well against the spread, putting together a 4-3 record.
- The Dons have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 14 contests this season, a rate of 35.7%
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Information
- The Gaels have a 7-5 record against the spread, covering in 58.3% of their games.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Gaels have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- The Gaels and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Saint Mary’s (CA)||-9||139.5||-483||+354||Regular Season||58-48 STMRY|
|1/2/2020||Saint Mary’s (CA)||-3||145||-159||+129||Regular Season||69-58 STMRY|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-80 STMRY|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-72 SF|
San Francisco Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Dons is Jamaree Bouyea, who scores 17.2 points and distributes 3.8 assists per game.
- San Francisco’s best rebounder is Dzmitry Ryuny, who averages 6.0 boards per game in addition to his 10.5 PPG average.
- Khalil Shabazz provides the bulk of the Dons’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Shabazz is San Francisco’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Ryuny leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Leaders
- The Gaels’ Tommy Kuhse puts up enough points (14.0 per game) and assists (5.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Kyle Bowen is at the top of the Saint Mary’s (CA) rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 3.8 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Alex Ducas is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Gaels, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s leader in steals is Kuhse with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Matthias Tass with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends