The Santa Clara Broncos (8-2) are 4-point underdogs as they try to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the San Francisco Dons (7-7) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Leavey Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Santa Clara (+4)||Under (138.5)||San Francisco 69 Santa Clara 66|
- The Dons and their opponents have combined for 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 14 games (64.3%) this year.
- Santa Clara and its opponents have added up to score at least 138.5 points in 30% of their matchups this season (three of 10 chances).
- These teams average a combined 140.6 points per game, 2.1 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Dons and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 138.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Dons have had set in matchups this season is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Broncos games this season is 6.9 less points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
San Francisco Betting Information
- The Dons have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- The Dons have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- San Francisco has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 5 times in 13 contests (38.5%).
Santa Clara Betting Information
- The Broncos record against the spread is 4-4.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Broncos have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- The Broncos and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||San Francisco||-2||147.5||-135||+111||Regular Season||70-61 SF|
|1/9/2020||San Francisco||-6||153.5||-265||+208||Regular Season||80-61 SF|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-65 SANCLR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-72 SF|
San Francisco Leaders
- The Dons leader in points and assists is Jamaree Bouyea, who puts up 17.4 points per game to go with 3.8 assists.
- Dzmitry Ryuny is San Francisco’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.0 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- Khalil Shabazz’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Dons.
- Shabazz is the Dons leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Ryuny leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Santa Clara Leaders
- Josip Vrankic collects 14.3 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Broncos, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Santa Clara’s assist leader is Keshawn Justice with 2.1 per game. He also records 11.0 points per game and grabs 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Justice is consistent from three-point range and leads the Broncos with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Santa Clara’s leader in steals is Vrankic (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jaden Bediako (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends