The top-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs will look to avoid the big upset when they host a San Francisco team that has already pulled off one stunner over a nationally-ranked opponents this season. With both teams going all-out to get the win on Saturday, let’s find out where the best NCAAB betting value lies in this San Francisco Vs Gonzaga matchup so you can bet against their College Basketball odds.
College Basketball Betting Predictions – San Francisco at No. 1 Gonzaga
Why Bet On San Francisco
After suffering consecutive losses against Cal and No. 21 Oregon, the Dons have won two straight including a 70-62 home win over San Diego on Thursday. Senior guard Jamaree Bouyea scored a team-high 24 points on 8 of 16 shooting. Josh Kunen added nine points and eight rebounds while three other players added an identical eight points.
Bouyea has either made or assisted on 44 percent of all San Francisco field goals over the last three games. San Francisco is a perfect 5-0 when the team makes 13 or more 3-pointers. The Dons are 2-4 when the team hits fewer than 13 threes. San Francisco averages 75.5 points per game on 43.8 percent shooting from the field and 37.0 percent from downtown. The Dins allow 67.5 points per game on 41.7 percent shooting from the field and 26.8 percent from beyond the arc (23rd).
Why Bet On No. 1 Gonzaga
Gonzaga moved to 9-0 on the season by spanking Dixie State (who?) 112-67 on Tuesday as Corey Kispert scored a team-high 25 points and Joel Ayayi added 21 points and 11 rebounds. The Bulldogs shot a blistering 61.0 percent from the field and has won its last four home games by an average of 32.0 points per game.
Gonzaga averages a whopping 96.2 points per game (1st) on 55.7 percent shooting from the field (1st) and 34.6 percent from three-point distance. The Bulldogs allow 73.6 points per game on 43.0 percent shooting from the field and 33.3 percent from beyond the arc. The Bulldogs have averaged 99.3 points per game over their last three games.
San Francisco Dons (7-4) Vs Gonzaga Bulldogs (9-0)
- When: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: McCarthey Athletic Center, Spokane, WA
- NCAAB Odds: Gonzaga -3250 / San Francisco +1345
Expert Analysis and Prediction
While the spread for this matchup hasn’t been set at the time of this writing, I’m expecting Gonzaga to be favored by at least 15 points in this affair. The Bulldog have won 19 straight in this series, but the Dons nearly pulled off the upset in their narrow 81-77 road loss on March 9, 2020.
San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in their last five games and 2-4 ATS in their last six games against Gonzaga. The Bulldogs have won 20 straight at home while going 5-1 ATS in their last six games played in the month of January and 10-5 ATS in their last 15 games played on a Saturday. Gonzaga wins by double digits. If you can get the spread at less than 15 points, back the Dons. Otherwise, Gonzaga covers!
Pick: Gonzaga 85 San Francisco 70
College Basketball Betting News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Northwestern Wildcats: 1/17/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Penn State Nittany Lions: 1/17/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hofstra Pride vs. Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens: 1/17/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Marshall Thundering Herd vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 1/17/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Houston Cougars vs. UCF Knights: 1/17/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends