Keshawn Justice leads the Santa Clara Broncos (7-1) into a matchup against the Pacific (CA) Tigers (3-1) after scoring 23 points in a 66-64 win over Saint Mary’s (CA). The Broncos are 2-point favorites in the game on Thursday, January 14, 2021, which starts at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pacific (CA) (+2)||Over (129.5)||Pacific (CA) 66 Santa Clara 65|
- In five of eight games (62.5%) this season, the Broncos and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- In two of four games (50%) this season, Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 129.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 140.9 points per game, 11.4 more points than the over/under of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 128.5 points per game, 1.0 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Broncos average point total in outings this year is 130.9, 1.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Tigers games this year have averaged a total of 138.5 points, 9.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Santa Clara Betting Information
- Santa Clara been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 3-3 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Broncos have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Broncos have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (3 of 6 contests).
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 1-2 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their games.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of Tigers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (2 out of 3 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-74 PACFC|
|1/18/2020||Santa Clara||-4||133.5||-191||+152||Regular Season||84-80 SANCLR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-59 SANCLR|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-57 SANCLR|
Santa Clara Leaders
- Josip Vrankic leads the Broncos in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.6 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Justice leads the Broncos in assists, averaging 2.2 per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Justice contributes the bulk of the Broncos’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.4 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Vrankic is Santa Clara’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Jaden Bediako leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins is at the top of the Tigers scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also grabs 3.8 rebounds and racks up 1.5 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Bailey is at the top of the Tigers rebounding leaderboard with 8.5 rebounds per game, and Pierre Crockrell II paces the squad in assists with 2.0 per outing.
- Broc Finstuen hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.
- Pacific (CA)’s leader in steals is Bailey (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jenkins (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found