WCC opponents square off when the Santa Clara Broncos (7-2) visit the San Diego Toreros (1-3) at Jenny Craig Pavilion, tipping off at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 17, 2021. The Toreros are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In four of nine opportunities (44.4%) this season, the Broncos and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- San Diego has played in three games this year (out of four total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 137 points.
- The two teams average a combined seven fewer points per game (130) than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (141.3) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- The average over/under the Broncos have had set in games this year is 5.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Toreros this year is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Santa Clara Betting Information
- The Broncos have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-4 record.
- The Broncos have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- The Broncos and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
San Diego Betting Information
- The Toreros have a losing record against the spread, going 1-2 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- The Toreros have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- San Diego has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (2 out of 3 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-52 SANCLR|
|1/4/2020||Santa Clara||-5.5||143.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||80-63 SANCLR|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 SANCLR|
Santa Clara Leaders
- Josip Vrankic leads the Broncos in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.2 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Santa Clara’s best passer is Keshawn Justice, who averages 2.0 assists per game to go with his 11.2 PPG scoring average.
- Justice provides the bulk of the Broncos’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.5 threes per game to lead the team.
- Vrankic is the Broncos leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Jaden Bediako leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra puts up 15.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Toreros.
- Yauhen Massalski has a stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 6.8 points and 0.8 assists per game for San Diego to take the top rebound spot on the team. Marion Humphrey has the top spot for assists with 2.0 per game, adding 2.3 points and 1.3 rebounds per outing.
- Calcaterra leads the Toreros in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- Humphrey (1.0 steal per game) and Massalski (2.2 blocks per game) lead the Toreros in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends