The Santa Clara Broncos (9-4) are at home in WCC play against the San Diego Toreros (2-6) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Broncos are favored by 6.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Santa Clara (-6.5)||Under (137)||Santa Clara 72 San Diego 64|
- In six of 13 outings (46.2%) this year, the Broncos and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- San Diego has played in six games this season (out of eight total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 137 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.8 less points per game (132.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.3 points per game, 5.3 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Broncos average point total in matchups this year is 133, four points less than the total in this game.
- The average total for Toreros games this season is 4.5 more points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Santa Clara Betting Information
- The Broncos have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-6 record.
- The Broncos have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Broncos have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 11 games this season.
San Diego Betting Information
- The Toreros have a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their outings.
- The Toreros have fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Toreros games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Santa Clara||-4||139||-186||+152||Regular Season||69-63 SANCLR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-52 SANCLR|
|1/4/2020||Santa Clara||-5.5||143.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||80-63 SANCLR|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 SANCLR|
Santa Clara Leaders
- The Broncos leader in points and rebounds is Josip Vrankic, who scores 13.9 points and pulls down 8.1 boards per game.
- Santa Clara’s best passer is Keshawn Justice, who averages 2.2 assists per game to go with his 10.4 PPG scoring average.
- Justice’s 1.5 threes per game leads the Broncos.
- Jalen Williams and Jaden Bediako lead Santa Clara on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Bediako in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra sits at the top of the Toreros scoring leaderboard with 12.9 points per game. He also pulls down 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 1.7 assists per game.
- San Diego’s leader in rebounds is Yauhen Massalski with 7.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Finn Sullivan with 2.9 per game.
- Frankie Hughes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Toreros, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- The Toreros’ leader in steals is Marion Humphrey with 1.4 per game, and Massalski is their leader in blocks with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends