The SE Louisiana Lions (1-7) are favored (-1) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at University Center (LA). The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Texas A&M-CC (+1)||Over (132)||SE Louisiana 68 Texas A&M-CC 67|
- In six of eight opportunities (75%) this season, the Lions and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 132 points.
- In five of eight opportunities (62.5%) this year, Texas A&M-CC has combined with its opponents to score more than 132 points.
- These two teams average a combined 125.7 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the total of 132 set for this matchup.
- The Lions and the Islanders have seen their opponents average a combined 17.1 more points per game than the point total of 132 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Lions games this year is 11 more points than the total of 132 in this matchup.
- Islanders games this year have averaged an over/under of 131.9 points, 0.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- The Lions have been an even bet against the spread this season at 3-3.
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 6 (33.3%) games this season.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-3 ATS.
- Texas A&M-CC has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (3 out of 5 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2020||SE Louisiana||-1.5||132||-125||+103||Regular Season||62-56 SELOU|
|1/4/2020||Texas A&M-CC||-5.5||129||-250||+200||Regular Season||84-80 SELOU|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 SELOU|
SE Louisiana Leaders
- The Lions scoring leader is Keon Clergeot, who averages 14.0 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Gus Okafor is the Lions leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while Isiah Kirby is their best passer, averaging 2.4 assists in each contest.
- Clergeot makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- The SE Louisiana steals leader is Joe Kasperzyk, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Nick Caldwell, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Perry Francois racks up 11.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Islanders.
- The Islanders’ leader in rebounds is Jalen White with 6.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Myles Smith with 3.6 per game.
- Nolan Bertain makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Islanders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Smith (1.7 steals per game) and Francois (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Islanders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found