The Seton Hall Pirates (13-11) are 1-point favorites as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm (15-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Carnesecca Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s over/under is 153.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 16.7% of their opportunities this season (four of 24 chances), the Pirates and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 153.5 points.
- Saint John’s (NY) and its opponents have combined to score more than 153.5 points in 44% of their matchups this year (11 of 25 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.6 less points per game (150.9) than this matchup’s total of 153.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.4 points per game, 7.1 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Pirates have had set in matchups this year is 12.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Red Storm games this season is 2.7 more points than the point total of 153.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Pirates record 71.6 points per game, 5.4 fewer points than the 77 the Red Storm give up.
- Seton Hall has a 7-2 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 77 points.
- Saint John’s (NY) has a 7-9 record against the spread and an 8-9 record overall when giving up more than 71.6 points.
- The Red Storm put up an average of 79.3 points per game, 9.9 more points than the 69.4 the Pirates allow to opponents.
- Saint John’s (NY) has put together a 13-0 ATS record and a 14-6 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
- Seton Hall has an ATS record of 1-5 and a 1-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 79.3 points.
- The Pirates have scored a total of 53 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.2 per game), and the Red Storm have out-scored opponents by 58 points on the season (2.3 more per game).
Seton Hall Betting Information
- Seton Hall has been good against the spread, going 12-11 this season.
- The Pirates have posted an even record of 7-7 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have converted the over just 10 times in 23 (43.5%) games this season.
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Information
- Saint John’s (NY) has a winning record against the spread, going 14-10 ATS (covering 58.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Red Storm have a record ATS of 8-4.
- The Red Storm and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 15 of 24 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/11/2020||Seton Hall||-5||146.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||77-68 SETON|
|2/23/2020||Seton Hall||-10.5||148.5||-625||+450||Regular Season||81-65 SETON|
|1/18/2020||Seton Hall||-5.5||142||-245||+195||Regular Season||82-79 SETON|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 STJOHN|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-74 SETON|
Seton Hall Leaders
- Sandro Mamukelashvili leads the Pirates in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.9 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Shavar Reynolds Jr. is the Pirates best passer, distributing 4.4 assists per game while scoring 7.6 PPG.
- Myles Cale makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pirates, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Reynolds is the Pirates leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Ike Obiagu leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
Saint John’s (NY) Leaders
- The Red Storm’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Julian Champagnie with 19.8 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Posh Alexander’s assist statline paces Saint John’s (NY); he dishes out 4.4 assists per game.
- Champagnie contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Red Storm. He makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Saint John’s (NY)’s leader in steals is Alexander with 2.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Champagnie with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED