A game after he scored 25 points in a 64-56 win over Manhattan, Manny Camper leads the Siena Saints (11-3) at home against the Canisius Golden Griffins (6-4) as 6-point favorites. The matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021, airs on ESPN3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Siena (-6)||Under (137)||Siena 71 Canisius 64|
- In six of 14 opportunities (42.9%) this year, the Saints and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- In six of 10 opportunities (60%) this year, Canisius has combined with its opponents to score at least 137 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (137.5) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- The Saints and the Golden Griffins have seen their opponents average a combined 4.7 less points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Saints have had set in games this year is 6.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Golden Griffins games this season is 2.6 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 67.8 points per game the Saints average are just 2.1 fewer points than the Golden Griffins give up (69.9).
- Siena has a 7-0 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 69.9 points.
- In games when Canisius allows more than 67.8 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Golden Griffins put up an average of 69.7 points per game, 7.3 more points than the 62.4 the Saints give up to opponents.
- Canisius is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 62.4 points.
- Siena has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 2-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.7 points.
- The Saints have out-scored their opponents by a total of 75 points this season (5.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Golden Griffins have out-scored them by just two more points on the year (0.2 per game).
Siena Betting Information
- Siena has struggled against the spread, going 6-8 on the year.
- The Saints have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- Siena and its opponents have hit the total 7 times in 14 contests this season.
Canisius Betting Information
- Canisius has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 6-4 ATS.
- Canisius and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 5 of 10.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2020||Siena||-0.5||144.5||-113||-110||Regular Season||73-63 CANS|
|12/23/2019||Siena||-7||141.5||-318||+252||Regular Season||73-72 SIENA|
- The Saints leader in points and rebounds is Camper, who scores 14.2 points and grabs 10.1 boards per game.
- Jalen Pickett leads Siena in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 11.7 points per contest.
- Jordan King provides the most three-point shooting production for the Saints. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Nick Hopkins is the Saints leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Pickett leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- The Golden Griffins’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Malek Green with 12.6 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Jacco Fritz’s assist statline paces Canisius; he racks up 2.9 assists per game.
- Majesty Brandon’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Golden Griffins.
- Canisius’ leader in steals is Brandon (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Fritz (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED