The Siena Saints (5-1) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game road winning streak when they square off against the Marist Red Foxes (7-5) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at McCann Arena. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Marist (+6)||Over (130)||Siena 69 Marist 64|
- The Saints and their opponents have totaled at least 130 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of six opportunities (83.3%) this season.
- Marist has combined with its opponents to score more than 130 points in eight of 12 games (66.7%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 133.6 points per game, 3.6 more points than the over/under of 130 set for this matchup.
- The Saints and the Red Foxes have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 less points per game than the over/under of 130 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Saints have had set in matchups this season is 0.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Red Foxes games this season is 0.1 more points than the point total of 130 for this outing.
Siena Betting Information
- The Saints are 3-3 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Saints have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- Siena has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 4 of 6 games for a 66.7% rate.
Marist Betting Information
- Marist has a losing record against the spread, going 5-7 ATS (covering just 41.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 6-point underdogs, the Red Foxes have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of Marist’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 12 games, 58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Siena||-6||128.5||-270||+211||Regular Season||52-50 SIENA|
|1/24/2020||Siena||-11.5||131||-812||+528||Regular Season||70-57 SIENA|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-55 SIENA|
|1/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-66 SIENA|
- The Saints scoring leader is Jordan King, who averages 14.9 per contest to go with 1.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Manny Camper is Siena’s leading rebounder, pulling down 10.4 per game, while Jalen Pickett is its best passer, distributing 5.0 assists in each contest.
- King makes more threes per game than any other member of the Saints, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Nick Hopkins and Kyle Young lead the Saints on the defensive end, with Hopkins leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Young in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Ricardo Wright is at the top of the Red Foxes scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and racks up 2.0 assists per game.
- Marist’s leader in rebounds is Jordan Jones with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Raheim Sullivan with 3.4 per game.
- Wright’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Red Foxes.
- Marist’s leader in steals is Hakim Byrd (0.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jones (2.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED