A game after he exploded for 25 points in an 83-74 win over Monmouth, Kobi Nwandu leads the Niagara Purple Eagles (6-7) at home against the Siena Saints (6-2) on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The Purple Eagles are underdogs by 4 points in the matchup, which tips at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The point total for the matchup is 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Niagara (+4)||Over (128.5)||Siena 67 Niagara 63|
- In 62.5% of their games this season (five of eight chances), the Saints and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 128.5 points.
- Niagara and its opponents have combined to score more than 128.5 points in 38.5% of their games this season (five of 13 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 128.6 points per game, 0.1 more points than the total of 128.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.6 less points per game (123.9) than this matchup’s total of 128.5 points.
- The average over/under the Saints have had set in games this season is 2.6 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Purple Eagles games this year have averaged an over/under of 126.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Siena Betting Information
- Siena has earned an even 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Saints have compiled a 4-4 record ATS.
- Saints games have played to the total or above 4 times in 8 games this season.
Niagara Betting Information
- Niagara has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 7-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Purple Eagles have a record ATS of 3-0.
- The Purple Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 12 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Siena||-11||136.5||-714||+491||Regular Season||77-55 SIENA|
|1/19/2020||Siena||-3.5||144||-166||+134||Regular Season||72-71 NIAGRA|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 SIENA|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-57 SIENA|
- The Saints scoring leader is Jordan King, who averages 13.3 per contest to go with 1.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Siena’s leading rebounder is Manny Camper averaging 10.7 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Pickett and his 4.1 assists per game.
- The Saints get the most three-point shooting production out of King, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Nick Hopkins is Siena’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Kyle Young leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Marcus Hammond paces the Purple Eagles in rebounds and assists with 6.0 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
- Nwandu’s stat line of 14.4 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game put him atop the Purple Eagles scoring leaderboard.
- Hammond is dependable from distance and leads the Purple Eagles with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Hammond (1.0 steal per game) and Greg Kuakumensah (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Purple Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED