The Rider Broncs (2-7) host the Siena Saints (2-0) after losing three home games in a row. The Saints are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Siena (-6.5)||Over (138.5)||Siena 77 Rider 64|
- In 50% of their games last season (15 of 30 chances), the Saints and their opponents combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- In 15 of 30 opportunities (50%) last year, Rider combined with its opponents to score at least 138.5 points.
- The Saints and the Broncs combined to average 5.4 more points per game last year than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- The Saints and the Broncs saw their opponents average a combined 1.5 less points per game last season than the point total of 138.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Saints had set in games last season was 1.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncs last year was 2.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Siena Betting Information
- Siena did not perform well against the spread last season, posting a 14-15 record.
- The Saints covered half the time, going 5-5 against the spread when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Saints typically ran under the total last season, reaching the over/under in 11 of 29 games (37.9%).
Rider Betting Information
- Rider has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 3-6 ATS.
- In most of Rider’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 9 games, 55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Siena||-5||147.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||73-64 SIENA|
|1/5/2020||Rider||-4.5||148.5||-205||+165||Regular Season||85-77 RIDER|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-57 SIENA|
- Jalen Pickett put up 15.1 points per game last season to go with 6.0 assists.
- Manny Camper averaged 10.4 boards per game in addition to his 13.7 PPG average.
- Pickett hit an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Pickett averaged 1.0 steal and 1.1 rejections per game last season.
- Dwight Murray Jr. holds the top spot on the Broncs leaderboards for scoring (14.0 per game), rebounds (6.5 per game), and assists (4.3 per game).
- Rodney Henderson Jr. contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Broncs. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Rider’s leader in steals is Murray (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Tyrel Bladen (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found