The Siena Saints (4-0) are favored (-4.5) to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (5-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Times Union Center. The matchup airs on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Siena (-4.5)||Over (131.5)||Siena 74 Saint Peter’s 65|
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 100% of their games this year (four of four opportunities).
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 62.5% of their games this year (five of eight opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 144.3 points per game, 12.8 more points than the total of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.6 points per game, 3.1 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Saints average point total in outings this season is 142, 10.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Peacocks games this season is 5.4 more points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
Siena Betting Information
- Siena has earned an even 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Saints have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Saints and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 4 games (100%) this season.
Saint Peter’s Betting Information
- Saint Peter’s has a 4-2-1 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their contests.
- When they play as at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Peacocks have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Saint Peter’s and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2020||Siena||-1||131.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||85-80 STP|
|1/9/2020||Siena||-7.5||136||-360||+275||Regular Season||61-58 SIENA|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 SIENA|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-60 STP|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Saints is Manny Camper, who pulls down 10.2 boards and administers 4.5 assists per game to go with a 12.7 PPG scoring average.
- Jalen Pickett leads the Saints in scoring, averaging 17.7 per game to go with 9.7 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Pickett leads the Saints in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Nick Hopkins is Siena’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Kyle Young leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Saint Peter’s Leaders
- KC Ndefo is the top scorer for the Peacocks with 12.8 points per game. He also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his stats.
- The Saint Peter’s leaders in rebounding and assists are Fousseyni Drame with 7.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Matthew Lee with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.8 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Daryl Banks III is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Peacocks, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Ndefo’s stat line of 1.5 steals and 3.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED