The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (5-6) visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (5-7) in a matchup of OVC teams at Skyhawk Arena, tipping off at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Cougars are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Martin (+4)||Over (143.5)||SIU-Edwardsville 74 UT Martin 70|
- The Cougars and their opponents have put up more than 143.5 points in 27.3% of their games this season (three of 11 opportunities).
- In five of 12 outings (41.7%) this year, UT Martin and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points.
- The Cougars and the Skyhawks combine to average 9.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.9 more points per game (150.4) than this game’s total of 143.5 points.
- The average over/under the Cougars have had set in games this season is 1.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Skyhawks this year is 0.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-3 record.
- SIU-Edwardsville and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
UT Martin Betting Information
- The Skyhawks have a 4-7 record against the spread, covering in just 36.4% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Skyhawks have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of UT Martin’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 11 games, 27.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||UT Martin||-3.5||147.5||-172||+138||Regular Season||90-75 SIUE|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 TMRT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-69 TMRT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-69 TMRT|
- Sidney Wilson leads the Cougars in scoring, tallying 13.8 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Mike Adewunmi leads SIU-Edwardsville in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Courtney Carter leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Adewunmi provides the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.3 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Carter and Lamar Wright lead SIU-Edwardsville on the defensive end, with Carter leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Wright in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- The Skyhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Cameron Holden with 17.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Kenton Eskridge dishes out more assists than any other UT Martin teammate with 3.6 per game. He also averages 5.0 points and grabs 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.7 per contest.
- The Skyhawks’ leader in steals is Holden with 1.7 per game, and Eric Rustin is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends