The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (8-15) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (7-15) at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 as 5.5-point favorites. The Skyhawks have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (-5.5)||Over (139)||SIU-Edwardsville 74 UT Martin 68|
- In 10 of 23 games (43.5%) this season, the Cougars and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 139 points.
- UT Martin and its opponents have combined to score more than 139 points in 54.5% of their matchups this season (12 of 22 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 131.7 points per game, 7.3 less points than the total of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 151.7 points per game, 12.7 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Cougars games this year is 0.8 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Skyhawks games this year is 4.5 more points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- SIU-Edwardsville is strong against the spread, going 12-10 this season.
- SIU-Edwardsville has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 10 times in 22 contests (45.5%).
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 8-13 ATS.
- UT Martin has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.6% of matchups this season (10 out of 21 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||SIU-Edwardsville||-4||140.5||-186||+153||Regular Season||76-60 SIUE|
|2/27/2020||UT Martin||-3.5||147.5||-172||+138||Regular Season||90-75 SIUE|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 TMRT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-69 TMRT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-69 TMRT|
- The Cougars scoring leader is Sidney Wilson, who averages 13.1 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Mike Adewunmi leads the Cougars in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Courtney Carter leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Adewunmi leads the Cougars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The SIU-Edwardsville steals leader is Carter, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Lamar Wright, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden holds the top spot on the Skyhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.3 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- The Skyhawks’ leading assist machine is Kenton Eskridge with a stat line of 3.5 assists, 5.9 points, and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Eman Sertovic provides the most three-point shooting production for the Skyhawks. He knocks down 1.3 threes per game.
- UT Martin’s leader in steals is Holden with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Eric Rustin with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED