The South Alabama Jaguars (11-6) are 6-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Troy Trojans (9-9) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Mitchell Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Alabama (-6)||Over (134.5)||South Alabama 73 Troy 65|
- The Jaguars and their opponents have combined to put up more than 134.5 points in 82.4% of their games this year (14 of 17 opportunities).
- Troy and its opponents have combined to score at least 134.5 points in five of 18 outings (27.8%) this year.
- The Jaguars and the Trojans combine to average 8.2 more points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.9 points per game, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Jaguars average point total in outings this season is 150, 15.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Trojans games this year have averaged a total of 131.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
South Alabama Betting Information
- The Jaguars have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 5-7 record.
- The Jaguars have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- South Alabama has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 12 games for a 58.3% rate.
Troy Betting Information
- Troy has a winning record against the spread, going 9-5 ATS (covering 64.3% of the time).
- In the majority of Troy’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 14 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||South Alabama||-11||139.5||-726||+492||Regular Season||78-63 SALA|
|2/7/2020||South Alabama||-4||140||-188||+153||Regular Season||70-66 SALA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-52 SALA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-75 SALA|
South Alabama Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Jaguars is Michael Flowers, who scores 22.1 points and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Jamal West is South Alabama’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 5.2 points per game.
- Flowers leads the Jaguars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Tyreke Locure and West lead South Alabama on the defensive end, with Locure leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and West in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Nick Stampley is the top scorer for the Trojans with 11.8 points per game. He also adds 7.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Zay Williams has a stat line of 8.7 rebounds, 11.5 points and 1.3 assists per game for Troy to take the top rebound spot on the team. Duke Miles has the top spot for assists with 2.5 per game, adding 6.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Kam Woods hits more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- The Trojans’ leader in steals is Miles with 1.4 per game, and Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends