The South Alabama Jaguars (12-6) are favored (-1.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Troy Trojans (9-10) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Trojan Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Alabama (-1.5)||Over (136.5)||South Alabama 71 Troy 68|
- In 13 of 18 games (72.2%) this season, the Jaguars and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In five of 19 outings (26.3%) this year, Troy and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game (142.7) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (139.1) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- The average over/under the Jaguars have had set in matchups this season is 13.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Trojans this year is 4.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
South Alabama Betting Information
- The Jaguars have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-8 record.
- The Jaguars have posted a losing record of 2-7 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Jaguars and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 13 games (61.5%) this season.
Troy Betting Information
- The Trojans have a winning record against the spread, going 10-5 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Trojans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 5 of 15 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||South Alabama||-5.5||134.5||-247||+199||Regular Season||73-70 SALA|
|2/29/2020||South Alabama||-11||139.5||-726||+492||Regular Season||78-63 SALA|
|2/7/2020||South Alabama||-4||140||-188||+153||Regular Season||70-66 SALA|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-52 SALA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-75 SALA|
South Alabama Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Jaguars is Michael Flowers, who scores 21.9 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Jamal West is South Alabama’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 5.0 points per game.
- Flowers contributes the bulk of the Jaguars’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 3.2 threes per game to pace the team.
- Tyreke Locure and West lead South Alabama on the defensive end, with Locure leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and West in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Nick Stampley is the top scorer for the Trojans with 12.2 points per game. He also tacks on 7.1 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Trojans’ leader in rebounds is Zay Williams with 8.5 per contest, and their leader in assists is Duke Miles with 2.7 per game.
- Kam Woods provides the most three-point shooting production for the Trojans. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- The Trojans’ leader in steals is Miles with 1.5 per game, and Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends