SEC opponents square off when the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-2) host the Texas A&M Aggies (6-2) at Colonial Life Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Aggies are 4-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Texas A&M (+4)||Under (137.5)||South Carolina 69 Texas A&M 67|
- In 475% of their games this season (19 of four chances), the Gamecocks and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have added up to score at least 137.5 points in 25% of their matchups this season (two of eight chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (138) than this matchup’s total of 137.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 134.4 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Gamecocks average point total in outings this season is 140, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Aggies games this season is 5.1 less points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 69 points per game the Gamecocks put up are 5.6 more points than the Aggies give up (63.4).
- South Carolina has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when putting up more than 63.4 points.
- Texas A&M is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 69 points.
- The Aggies’ 69 points per game are just two fewer points than the 71 the Gamecocks give up to opponents.
- Texas A&M is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 71 points.
- South Carolina has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-3 in games when its opponents put up more than 69 points.
- The Gamecocks have a -8-point scoring differential on the season (-2 per game). The Aggies have out-scored opponents by 45 points on the season (5.6 more per game).
South Carolina Betting Information
- South Carolina has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 1-3 record.
- The Gamecocks have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- More often than not, South Carolina and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 3 of 4 chances this season.
Texas A&M Betting Information
- Texas A&M has a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering just 42.9% of the time).
- The Aggies have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 4-point underdog.
- Texas A&M has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 14.3% of matchups this year (1 out of 7 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||South Carolina||-8||131.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-54 SC|
|1/18/2020||Texas A&M||-1.5||127.5||-126||102||Regular Season||81-67 SC|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-54 SC|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 SC|
South Carolina Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gamecocks this season is A.J. Lawson, who averages 14.8 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- South Carolina’s leading rebounder is Justin Minaya averaging 7.0 boards per game and its best passer is Jermaine Couisnard and his 3.3 assists per game.
- The Gamecocks get the most three-point shooting production out of Lawson, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Couisnard is the Gamecocks leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Minaya leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Emanuel Miller puts up 17.1 points and 8.6 rebounds per game for the Aggies, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Savion Flagg dishes out 3.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Aggies.
- Quenton Jackson contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Aggies. He makes 1.3 threes per game.
- Texas A&M’s leader in steals is Hassan Diarra with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kevin Marfo with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found