The South Dakota Coyotes (9-7) hit the road in Summit play against the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (5-13) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. The Coyotes are favored by 6 points in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Dakota (-6)||Over (142)||South Dakota 75 North Dakota 69|
- The Coyotes and their opponents have scored more than 142 points in 50% of their outings this year (eight of 16 opportunities).
- North Dakota and its opponents have added up to score at least 142 points in 72.2% of their matchups this year (13 of 18 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 142.3 points per game, 0.3 more points than the over/under of 142 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.7 points per game, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Coyotes average point total in outings this season is 143.6, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Fightin’ Hawks this year is 4.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
South Dakota Betting Information
- South Dakota has covered in just six of 15 matchups this season.
- The Coyotes have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- South Dakota has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 15 games for a 53.3% rate.
North Dakota Betting Information
- The Fightin’ Hawks have a losing record against the spread, going 5-11 ATS (covering only 31.2% of the time).
- In most of North Dakota’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/10/2020||South Dakota||-3.5||143||-175||+140||Regular Season||75-71 UND|
|3/8/2020||South Dakota||-5.5||153||-245||+194||Conference Tournament||74-71 UND|
|2/29/2020||South Dakota||-7.5||155||-351||+267||Regular Season||77-67 SDAK|
|2/8/2020||South Dakota||-2.5||156||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-68 SDAK|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 SDAK|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-56 SDAK|
South Dakota Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Coyotes is Stanley Umude, who puts up 20.8 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- South Dakota’s best passer is A.J. Plitzuweit, who averages 4.1 assists per game to go with his 16.6 PPG scoring average.
- Plitzuweit leads the Coyotes in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Mason Archambault and Brady Heiman lead the Coyotes on the defensive end, with Archambault leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Heiman in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca sits atop the Fightin’ Hawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.1 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ leading assist machine is Tyree Ihenacho with a stat line of 3.7 assists, 9.3 points, and 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Igbanugo’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Fightin’ Hawks.
- North Dakota’s leader in steals is Ihenacho with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Seybian Sims with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends