A game after he scored 37 points in an 86-84 win over Oral Roberts, A.J. Plitzuweit leads the South Dakota Coyotes (12-9) at home against the North Dakota State Bison (12-10) on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The Coyotes are favored by 1.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Dakota State (+1.5)||Over (138.5)||South Dakota 71 North Dakota State 70|
- The Coyotes and their opponents have combined to put up more than 138.5 points in 61.9% of their games this season (13 of 21 opportunities).
- North Dakota State has played in 10 games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 45.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 138.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.1 more points per game (143.6) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 less points per game (137.4) than this game’s total of 138.5 points.
- The average point total for Coyotes games this year is 8.1 more points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Bison games this season have averaged a total of 134.5 points, 4.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
South Dakota Betting Information
- South Dakota has struggled against the spread, going 8-11-1 on the year.
- The Coyotes have struggled to cover, going just 4-6-1 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Coyotes have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 20 games this season.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- North Dakota State has a winning record against the spread, going 13-9 ATS (covering 59.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Bison have a record ATS of 8-7.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 11 of 22.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/11/2020||North Dakota State||-4||134||-190||+154||Regular Season||74-67 NDKST|
|2/19/2020||South Dakota||-1.5||149.5||-127||+104||Regular Season||77-74 NDKST|
|1/15/2020||North Dakota State||-6.5||141.5||-291||+227||Regular Season||72-70 NDKST|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 SDAK|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 NDKST|
South Dakota Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Coyotes is Stanley Umude, who averages 20.3 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Plitzuweit leads South Dakota in assists, averaging 3.9 per game while also scoring 18.9 points per contest.
- Plitzuweit leads the Coyotes in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 threes per game.
- Plitzuweit and Nikola Zizic lead the Coyotes on the defensive end, with Plitzuweit leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Zizic in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
North Dakota State Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser holds the top spot on the Bison leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- North Dakota State’s assist leader is Sam Griesel with 3.0 per game. He also scores 11.5 points per game and adds 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Kreuser is dependable from three-point range and leads the Bison with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Bison’s leader in steals is Griesel with 1.1 per game, and Grant Nelson is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED