The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (7-3) are at home in Summit play against the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (3-9) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Jackrabbits are double-digit favorites by 15.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Dakota State||-15.5||-110||-110||143.5||-110||-110||-2000||957|
|North Dakota (+15.5)||Under (143.5)||South Dakota State 78 North Dakota 63|
- The Jackrabbits and their opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in 60% of their outings this year (six of 10 opportunities).
- North Dakota has played in five games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- The Jackrabbits and the Fightin’ Hawks combine to average 2.1 less points per game than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (144.8) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- The average point total for Jackrabbits games this season is 7.1 more points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Fightin’ Hawks games this year is 7.9 less points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
South Dakota State Betting Information
- South Dakota State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- The Jackrabbits have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -15.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, South Dakota State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
North Dakota Betting Information
- North Dakota has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-6 ATS.
- The Fightin’ Hawks and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 4 of 10 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/11/2020||South Dakota State||-9.5||145.5||-543||+387||Regular Season||74-62 SDKST|
|2/19/2020||South Dakota State||-3.5||150||-173||+138||Regular Season||94-83 SDKST|
|1/15/2020||South Dakota State||-8||146||-377||+289||Regular Season||87-66 SDKST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-55 SDKST|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-74 SDKST|
South Dakota State Leaders
- The Jackrabbits scoring leader is Noah Freidel, who averages 18.3 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Baylor Scheierman is South Dakota State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.0 per game, while Alex Arians is its best passer, distributing 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Freidel provides the most three-point shooting production for the Jackrabbits. He makes 3.1 threes per game.
- Scheierman is South Dakota State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Matt Dentlinger leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca sits on top of the Fightin’ Hawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.8 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- North Dakota’s assist leader is Tyree Ihenacho with 3.7 per game. He also scores 7.2 points per game and tacks on 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Bentui Panoam leads his teammates on the Fightin’ Hawks with 1.3 made threes per outing.
- Ihenacho (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for North Dakota while Seybian Sims (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends