The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (11-5) visit the North Dakota State Bison (10-9) in a matchup of Summit teams at Scheels Center, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021. The Jackrabbits are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Dakota State||-1.5||-112||-110||142.5||-110||-112||-125||102|
|North Dakota State (+1.5)||Over (142.5)||North Dakota State 73 South Dakota State 72|
- In 68.8% of their opportunities this season (11 of 16 chances), the Jackrabbits and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 142.5 points.
- North Dakota State and its opponents have added up to score more than 142.5 points in 26.3% of their matchups this season (five of 19 chances).
- These teams average a combined 147 points per game, 4.5 more points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.3 points per game, 2.2 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Jackrabbits have had set in matchups this season is 12.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bison this year is 10.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
South Dakota State Betting Information
- South Dakota State is strong against the spread, going 8-7 on the season.
- The Jackrabbits have struggled to cover, going just 5-7 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- In 10 of 15 (66.7%) contests this season, South Dakota State and its opponents have hit the total.
North Dakota State Betting Information
- North Dakota State has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 11-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Bison have fared well, going 7-6 against the spread.
- North Dakota State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.4% of matchups this year (9 out of 19 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/10/2020||South Dakota State||-8||139||-398||+297||Regular Season||77-75 SDKST|
|2/27/2020||North Dakota State||-4.5||145||-201||+162||Regular Season||71-69 NDKST|
|1/22/2020||South Dakota State||-3||142||-156||+127||Regular Season||78-73 SDKST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-77 SDKST|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-69 SDKST|
South Dakota State Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Jackrabbits is Baylor Scheierman, who pulls down 9.7 boards and distributes 3.6 assists per game to go with a 14.7 PPG scoring average.
- Doug Wilson leads the Jackrabbits in scoring, averaging 16.2 per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Noah Freidel’s 2.7 threes per game leads the Jackrabbits.
- Scheierman and Matt Dentlinger lead South Dakota State on the defensive end, with Scheierman leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Dentlinger in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
North Dakota State Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser has the top spot on the Bison leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.8 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- North Dakota State’s assist leader is Sam Griesel with 3.0 per game. He also records 11.0 points per game and tacks on 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Kreuser is reliable from distance and leads the Bison with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Griesel (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for North Dakota State while Grant Nelson (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED