Doug Wilson leads the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (13-6) into a matchup with the UMKC Kangaroos (9-10) after scoring 29 points in an 84-82 loss to North Dakota State. The Kangaroos are 8-point underdogs in the game on Friday, February 26, 2021, which tips off at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|South Dakota State||-8||-110||-110||138||-114||-108||-398||300|
|South Dakota State (-8)||Over (138)||South Dakota State 74 UMKC 65|
- The Jackrabbits and their opponents have scored more than 138 points in 78.9% of their outings this year (15 of 19 opportunities).
- In six of 19 outings (31.6%) this season, UMKC and its opponents have combined to score at least 138 points.
- These teams average a combined 148.5 points per game, 10.5 more points than the total of 138 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.9 points per game, 1.1 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Jackrabbits average point total in matchups this season is 153.9, 15.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Kangaroos games this season is 6.5 less points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
South Dakota State Betting Information
- The Jackrabbits have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-8 record.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Jackrabbits have struggled to a 3-4 record ATS this season.
- South Dakota State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 17 games for a 64.7% rate.
UMKC Betting Information
- UMKC has a winning record against the spread, going 11-5-1 ATS (covering 64.7% of the time).
- The Kangaroos have fared well as an 8-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- In most of Kangaroos games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 17 games, 35.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-47 SDKST|
South Dakota State Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Jackrabbits is Baylor Scheierman, who pulls down 9.3 boards and distributes 3.8 assists per game to go with a 14.7 PPG scoring average.
- Wilson leads South Dakota State in scoring, averaging 16.3 per game to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Noah Freidel’s 2.7 threes per game leads the Jackrabbits.
- Wilson is the Jackrabbits leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Matt Dentlinger leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Brandon McKissic’s points (17.5 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Kangaroos’ leaderboards.
- The Kangaroos’ top rebounder is Marvin Nesbitt Jr. — he pulls down 6.8 per game while averaging 10.7 points per game.
- McKissic contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Kangaroos. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- UMKC’s leader in steals and blocks is Nesbitt with 1.9 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED