The South Florida Bulls (7-5) visit the SMU Mustangs (10-4) in a matchup of AAC teams at Moody Coliseum, starting at 12:00 AM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Bulls are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SMU (+1.5)||Over (135.5)||SMU 73 South Florida 65|
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this season (four of 12 chances), the Bulls and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- SMU and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points in eight of 14 games (57.1%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 7.6 more points per game (143.1) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 less points per game (135.3) than this game’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bulls have had set in matchups this year is 1.0 more point than this outing’s point total.
- Mustangs games this year have averaged a total of 141.9 points, 6.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulls average 68.6 points per contest, just 1.2 more points than the 67.4 the Mustangs allow their opponents.
- South Florida has a 6-2 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- In games when SMU gives up more than 68.6 points, it is 0-4-1 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- The Mustangs average 6.6 more points per game (74.5) than the Bulls give up (67.9).
- SMU has put together a 4-0-1 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
- South Florida has an ATS record of 0-3 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.5 points.
- The Bulls have out-scored their opponents by just eight points this season (0.7 points per game on average), and the Mustangs have put up 100 more points than their opponents on the year (7.1 per game).
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has struggled against the spread, going 4-6 on the year.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Bulls have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, South Florida and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 10 chances this season.
SMU Betting Information
- SMU has a losing record against the spread, going 5-7-1 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Mustangs have a record ATS of 4-4-1.
- The Mustangs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||SMU||-0.5||129.5||-110||-112||Regular Season||61-60 USF|
|1/1/2020||SMU||-8.5||126||-445||+329||Regular Season||82-64 SMU|
|3/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-71 SMU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-66 USF|
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins leads the Bulls in points and assists per game, scoring 12.3 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Michael Durr leads South Florida in rebounding, grabbing 8.1 boards per game while also scoring 7.9 points a contest.
- The Bulls get the most three-point shooting production out of Justin Brown, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- The South Florida steals leader is Collins, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Durr, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Kendric Davis’ points (16.8 per game) and assists (7.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Mustangs’ leaderboards.
- SMU’s Feron Hunt stats (8.0 rebounds per game, 12.2 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Emmanuel Bandoumel is the most prolific from deep for the Mustangs, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Davis (1.5 steals per game) and Yor Anei (2.4 blocks per game) lead the Mustangs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED