Khalif Battle leads the Temple Owls (4-10) into a matchup with the South Florida Bulls (8-8) after scoring 32 points in an 83-76 loss to South Florida. The Owls are 5.5-point underdogs in the game on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup’s point total is 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Temple (+5.5)||Over (134.5)||South Florida 70 Temple 65|
- In eight of 16 opportunities (50%) this year, the Bulls and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 134.5 points.
- Temple and its opponents have combined to score at least 134.5 points in 57.1% of their matchups this year (eight of 14 chances).
- These teams average a combined 133.9 points per game, 0.6 fewer points than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 139.9 points per game, 5.4 more than the point total for this game.
- The Bulls average point total in matchups this year is 138.2, 3.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- Owls games this year have averaged a total of 135.6 points, 1.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 68.4 points the Bulls score per game are just 1.7 fewer points than the Owls allow (70.1).
- South Florida has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when putting up more than 70.1 points.
- In games when Temple gives up more than 68.4 points, it is 3-4-1 against the spread and 0-8 overall.
- The Owls’ 65.5 points per game are just 4.3 fewer points than the 69.8 the Bulls give up.
- Temple is 2-2 overall and 2-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 69.8 points.
- South Florida is 2-5 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 65.5 points.
- The Bulls have a negative point differential on the season (-21 total points, -1.4 per game), as do the Owls (-64 total points, -4.6 per game).
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has struggled against the spread, going 5-9 on the year.
- The Bulls have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- The Bulls and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 14 games (64.3%) this season.
Temple Betting Information
- The Owls have a winning record against the spread, going 7-6-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Owls have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In 7 out of Temple’s 14 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||South Florida||-1.5||132.5||-125||+103||Regular Season||83-76 USF|
|3/1/2020||Temple||-4||128||-188||+150||Regular Season||64-58 USF|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-69 TEMPLE|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-80 TEMPLE|
South Florida Leaders
- The Bulls leader in points and assists is David Collins, who scores 12.6 points per game along with 3.6 assists.
- South Florida’s best rebounder is Alexis Yetna, who averages 7.7 boards per game in addition to his 10.1 PPG average.
- Justin Brown leads the Bulls in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Collins is the Bulls leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Michael Durr leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Battle is at the top of the Owls scoring leaderboard with 13.9 points per game. He also collects 6.0 rebounds and dishes out 1.9 assists per game.
- The Temple leaders in rebounding and assists are Jake Forrester with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.9 points and 0.1 assists per game) and Jeremiah Williams with 4.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.1 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Battle contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Owls. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Temple’s leader in steals is Williams with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nick Jourdain with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED