The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-3) are not favored (+1) to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the South Florida Bulls (6-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Yuengling Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 127.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (+1)||Over (127)||Tulsa 67 South Florida 66|
- In 11 of 10 games (110%) this year, the Bulls and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 127 points.
- Tulsa has played in eight games this season (out of nine total matchups — 88.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 127 points.
- The two teams average a combined 14.6 more points per game (141.6) than this matchup’s total of 127 points.
- The Bulls and the Golden Hurricane have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 more points per game than the over/under of 127 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Bulls games this season is 12.4 more points than the over/under of 127 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Golden Hurricane this year is 5.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.3 points per game the Bulls score are 9.1 more points than the Golden Hurricane allow (61.2).
- When South Florida totals more than 61.2 points, it is 5-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Tulsa is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 70.3 points.
- The Golden Hurricane score just 2.2 more points per game (71.3) than the Bulls allow their opponents to score (69.1).
- In games when it scores more than 69.1 points, Tulsa is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- South Florida has a 1-3 record overall and an ATS record of 0-3 in games when its opponents score more than 71.3 points.
- The Bulls have totaled just 12 more points than their opponents this season (1.2 per game on average), and the Golden Hurricane have scored 91 more points than their opponents (10.1 per game).
South Florida Betting Information
- South Florida has covered in just three of eight matchups this season.
- The Bulls have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- The Bulls have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 8 games this season.
Tulsa Betting Information
- Tulsa has a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their outings.
- The Golden Hurricane have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In most of Tulsa’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||South Florida||-3||121.5||-163||130||Regular Season||56-48 TULSA|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-75 TULSA|
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins leads the Bulls in points and assists per game, scoring 13.1 points and distributing 4.0 assists.
- Michael Durr leads South Florida in rebounding, grabbing 8.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.7 points a contest.
- Justin Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Collins is the Bulls leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Durr leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Brandon Rachal sits atop the Golden Hurricane leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.7 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner dishes out 4.1 assists per game, the most assists on the Golden Hurricane.
- Austin Richie is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Golden Hurricane, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Tulsa’s leader in steals is Darien Jackson with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Rachal with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found